Sunday, November 4, 2007

favorite entries

I missed my blog. It's been a long time since I last created an entry. My (old) blog is turning 4 years old this month. Happy blog-day, bloggie!


I couldn't help smiling while reading some of the entries again. I can't believe I wrote such things! Crazy! Haha! But here's my top five favorite entries:

  1. Everything about Seattle's Best. Definitely, clearly, unquestionably, he was the one who got away! I was so stupid. From among all the entries about him, my most treasured one is “Baffled” because it summarizes the entire story of “you and me (never an “us”)” and, of course, it reminds me how stupid I was! Hehe..

  1. All entries about my mutant friend Professor X. He was such a nice person, probably the most gentle and kindest person I've met. I miss talking to Professor X.

  1. Hindi ka ba nanghihinayang” is one of the most emotional entries.

  1. Confessions of a beauty queen” is the craziest, wildest, funniest thing I've ever written based on a fictional character! Most entries, if not all, were based on real people except for this one. It's pure imagination, and it's funny how some readers thought it was about me! Haha!

  1. Thank you” depicts a very important point in my life. It was both a time of trial and a time of blessing for my entire family. Thanks to all our friends.


So what's new?


You. You amaze me. You puzzle me. You are just too good to be true. You make me wonder how you could be so sweet, so caring, and so the right one. Then just disappear all of a sudden! Then appear again. Then disappear again. Then appear again. And the cycle goes on.


You're so perfect when you're “around.” But when you're “not around,” you literally don't exist at all, for days! Or I don't exist at all??! What a style you've got there?! You make me crazy!


But I like you. (Not your style, though. Hehe..) You made me stop thinking and start being happy. I finally let someone be close to me again yet not be scared of getting hurt. I am grateful I took the chance of meeting you. It was a risk I took when I stopped thinking and started believing you, and I've no regrets about it.


But it would be really good if you'd “disappear” a lot less or better yet, not disappear at all! Then let's see if it'll work. =)


------------------------------------

(originally posted on Wednesday, 3 October 2007)

1 comment:

noreen said...

aha. may bagong bahay ka na... finally! :D