Sunday, November 4, 2007

confessions of a beauty queen

This is, like, you know.. sooo hard! On a normal day, I am just this jolly person. But I can't take this anymore! I'm so naiinis na! Men keep on swooning around me! They just won't leave me alone! It's like, you know.. I don't have privacy na! Oh well, this face and figure.. it's like, you know.. a curse! I hope nga you have one like this din para naman you can empathize with me and understand what I mean. Pero I know naman it's not possible. It's like, hello?? How can that be possible diba?! Oh god, what have I done?!

Yesterday, I was like, you know.. just lying on my bed, scribbling. E kasi naman it was so hot outside. Of course I didn't want to expose my hair under that damaging rays of the sun diba! Hello?? Who could ever think of doing that?! It's like.. so cruel diba! So I just stayed inside the six corners of my room. I scribbled and scribbled and.. oh-my-god! I saw this crack on my nail! Nooo! There's no freakin' way my nails will crack! So I scrutinized it more closely, and to my surprise, it was indeed a crack! I was like.. so panic-stricken na talaga! So I hurriedly jumped out of my long johns, into my capris. I have to see my nail doctor!

I went down to the garage to get my car. My brother is so nakakapikon talaga! He always leaves his motorbikes on the driveway! I had to call his driver pa tuloy! It's like, you know.. prolonging my agony! Kainiiis! Then.. oh-my-god! My aircon wasn't working! Hello?? Of all the days! This is, like.. an emergency kaya!

This is my mom's fault kasi e. She's such a kontrabida. Last week I asked my dad to buy me this new Chevy sports car I saw. I promised pa naman that I'd be a good girl. But mom said I can't have it. I need to learn how to be content with my car dad. Darn! What part of "my needs" can't she understand ba?! My car is like.. almost two years old na!

So it was an emergency, and I had no car to use! Hello?? I felt like the world was crashing down on me! Everything was falling apart! I had no choice, yaya told me to take the cab!

So I went out of our village and tried to flag down a cab. While making "para" I noticed this white thing on my shoulder. Oh-my-god! Don't tell me it's dandruff! Please, no! Not right now! I was wearing this black halter top pa naman! I know there are no sleeves, but.. hello?? What if the dandruff falls on the other parts of my top diba?! So I removed the white thing as fast as I can. What a relief?! It's not dandruff naman pala. Buti na lang!

When I turned to see the cab I was flagging down, oh-my-god! There was like.. a dozen of cab drivers fighting in front of me! They were, you know.. arguing who should have the privilege of making me sakay in their cab! Kainiiis!

So I just walked away from all of them! At least diba I was fair na nobody was privileged to make me sakay in their cab na lang. While walking I saw this, you know.. have you ever heard of the MRT?? There's such a thing pala like that here in the Philippines no? Grabe! It's huge din pala! Kasi naman I seldom see this area, my mom won't let me go to this place, it's so magulo daw!

So I went to the station, and oh-my-god! It's like.. I have to line-up for a ticket pa pala! It's like.. so init kaya! Buti na lang there's this guy who volunteered to stand in the queue to get me a ticket. He was so kind he even made "paypay" to me pa nga e. Maybe he saw how poor thing I was, with all this sweat dripping on my forehead. It was so nakakadiri na nga e! I felt so sticky! Kainiiis!

So I got my ticket and rode the MRT na. This guy kept on talking to me. Blabber. Blabber. Until I noticed, he was still talking to me, e I was in the mall na kaya! He just kept on telling me how much he adores me. He was so irritating na, I wanted to tell him, "Hello?? Do they ever shut up in your planet??"

I went to the wash room and stayed there for a few minutes, hoping that the guy would disappear once I get out. Buti na lang he's not there anymore! When I got to my nail doctor, oh-my-god! He's like.. taking a break pa! I was getting so worried about my cracked nail na!

So I decided to take a break din muna. That MRT ride made me hungry, after all. I was sitting quietly in this cafe, enjoying my snack peacefully, when suddenly a guy came up to me. He said he just couldn't help staring at me! Oh-my-god! What can I do diba?! Of course, God gave me this looks, so it's just proper to share it to others diba? So I let the guy sit in front of me and stare at me. But after a while, he got so madaldal na. He kept on telling me, as usual, how much he adores me. He was promising a lot of things. He'd even take me to the US daw! It was like.. hello?? Earth to Mars, Mars to Earth! I'm always there kaya! Kaasar! I told him so many times that his time was up but he just won't leave me alone! He's so irritating, I wanted to tell him, "Hello?? How many times do I have to flush before you go away?!" Kainiiis!

So I decided to leave the cafe and went back to my nail doctor. Finally, this emergency will be over! I felt so, like, you know.. relieved! While having my nails done, I noticed this queue of men outside. Oh-my-god! Until here ba naman?! Can't I ever have a privacy?! They rushed towards my seat and started talking all at the same time! I couldn't understand what they were all saying! It's like, you know.. they were all buzzing in my ear! Kainiiis! So I stood up and screamed, "Baaaaack off! You're all stepping on my aura!"

Then.. buti na lang nagising ako! Whew! Panaginip lang pala. Buti na lang!

Haaaay. This is going to be a loooong day. E kasi naman it's so hot outside. Of course I don't want to expose my hair under that damaging rays of the sun diba?! Hello?? Who could ever think of that? It's like so.. cruel diba?! I'll just stay here inside the six corners of my room and scribble and scribble and... oh-my-god!!!

------------------------------------------------

(originally posted on Wednesday, 15 June 2005)

No comments: